- How can Accredited Tutors help me improve my grades? Working with
students one on one has proved to be much more effective than learning
in a classroom setting. Our tutors are able to use a variety of multi-sensory
techniques to find out what kind of learner you are. Are you a visual
learner instead of an oral learner? If that’s the case, then when
the teacher orally lectures you on a topic, it will be difficult for
you to understand. We use a variety of teaching methods until we find
one that works for you. We have had tremendous success helping students
of all ages learn material they didn’t understand before.
- What about improving my kid’s confidence in her ability to succeed
Our tutors have been able to build a relationship with each student
where we help identify the positive in their work. Everyone has something
they are good in. For example, a student in geometry can do succeed
in the artistic aspect but not the mathematic aspect. With encouragement,
most students will achieve a higher self-esteem. Sometimes, someone
outside of their friends and family (like a tutor) is just the person
who can make a real difference.
- What subjects do you teach? We have been able to gather a very large
team of teachers and professionals who teach nearly every subject and
every grade. Contact us directly and chances are, we can help.
- How much do your tutoring services charge? We charge $55 per hour
with an hour and a half minimum. Our rates are so reasonable for the
level of tutoring we provide, even the State of California uses us.
Ask about our discount for first time clients.
- How can we get started? Contact us at any of the following locations:
619-574-0400 619-298-0731 858-353-KIND (5463)
Or email us at email@example.com
Or, fill out the form located in the “Contact Us” section
and we will respond to you usually within 48 hours.
- How soon can a tutor help me? We can often arrange a tutoring session
within one day.
- What hours do tutors work? Tutors are available seven days a week.
We can nearly always accommodate your schedule.
- What if I have to cancel my tutoring session? Please give us as much
notice as possible. Otherwise, we do have a 24 hour cancellation charge
- Can I apply to become a tutor? Yes, if you have a teaching credential
or a college degree you can send your resume to
- Where does the tutoring take place? We can tutor you in your home
or a location convenient for you.
- Can you help students with special needs? Yes, we have teachers with
special education credentials who can tutor your child. Also, very often
students with learning difficulties have attention deficient problems.
One on one tutoring really does help keep student’s attention.
- Will I have one tutor assigned to me? We nearly always have only one
tutor assigned to each student. When a student needs tutoring in two
vastly different topics (such as Spanish and Algebra) we may send out
two tutors. SAT tutoring usually involves a tutor who specializes in
language arts and one who is an expert in math.
- Can I help choose a tutor who would best suit my personality? Yes,
we work with you to choose the best tutor for your learning and personality
- What if I want to change tutors? If you would like to change tutors
at any time we can choose a different tutor for you.
- Do I have to sign a contract? No, you can simply try a tutoring session
and see if it works for you. You can start or stop at anytime (with
a 24 hour cancellation).
- What kind of feedback have other students given Accredited Tutors?
Please click on our testimonial page for our feedback from happy clients.